We believe that the first 5 years of children’s learning and development forms a basis in years to come by providing them the essential skills to become confident and involved learners.
The Early Years Learning Framework is national framework set by the Department of Education and Care Services. This guides our educators to be able to develop and deliver quality educational programs for all children in our center.
Our educators plan and deliver educational activities to all children according to the Early Years Learning Framework 5 learning outcomes and sub outcomes:
Outcome 1 Children have a strong sense of identity
Outcome 2 Children are connected and contribute to their world
Outcome 3 Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
Outcome 4 Children are confident and involved learners
Outcome 5 Children are confident and effective communicators
The learning outcomes relate to the children’s developmental areas as follows:
- Physical Development to promote your child’s growth and general health.
- Social and Emotional Development to help your child develop a positive self esteem and the self-confidence needed for daily living.
- To assist your child in the development of positive interpersonal skills, including values, attitudes, fairness, cooperation and conflict resolution strategies of social reasoning and negotiation.
- Motor Skills to help each child develop fine and gross motor skills appropriate to his/her age.
- Intellectual Development to assist each child in developing language skills, problem solving ability and perception.
- Creativity to allow each child to develop creative potential.
- Self Help Skills to encourage your child to develop skills and independence in caring for him/hersel
At Angelos Child Care Centre Our educational programs are formed through being responsive to children’s ideas, interests, strengths and abilities, and recognise that children learn through their play. we provide children with a play based and structured program which uses teacher guided experiences, child-initiated interests, spontaneous activities, and extra-curricular events.
We encourage and value parent collaboration, input feedback into our program so we are able to work together in achieving goals for their child that they are wanting their child to learn or develop.
We strive on providing a fun educational program for the children to participate in so they can learn the fundamentals skills to make their journey through life.